http://www.makepovertyhistory.org COLOURS. <body>
Welcome
This blog will contain SARCASM and CRITICISM so if you're a coward get out of here (: And it will also contain pictures of my ugly, retarded, rotund face. And I say that seriously.

Profile
The name's syafie. Pipin' 15 going on to 16 on 13 June 2010!(:
Hails from the Jurong Secondary School. Ain't a fun life. Ain't a boring one either.
Was from a class called 2-5 but now am 3-4 SCIENCE class. And i caps it with sarcasm.
A previous band music lover but now am an official Jurong Dragon Boater!(:
Doesn't mind criticism/insults/sarcasm.
But this is my blog and I shall say what i want to say. So vamoose if you're not happy bout it.
Hates alcohol and cigarretes.

Tagboard

Links
twofive!
grace!
joan!
marlyna!
ruth!
tianxiao!
kevin!
mark!
victor!
threefour!
anjelica!
wanping!
fangru!
jessica!
eemin!
eeling!
corene!
natalie!
farida!
looxin!
wanqi!
patricia!
janet!
wenxin!
yiying!
bernard!
jinhan!
mengchuan!
junhao!
extra peeps :)
sharlene!
weisiang!

Archives
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010

©redits
Designer: NAT
Coding: Manikka
Images: x
Monday, December 21, 2009
I totally forgot I had a blog! Haha. But who cares? No one comes here anyway :S

Last week went out On Monday to Jurong library to do homework with Grace, Lay Ping and Yong Yang. For some reason, always after lunch, I refuse to do anymore homework o.o Tuesday went to school for 'self training'. Ended up going to superbowl again. Wednesday and Thursday nothing happened. Friday went to changi with Grace! Walked around the terminal and ended up not doing any homework - -

Saturday was hell-a-fun. Well, not really. It's just because I was home alone from morning until night. Yesterday nothing much happened too. Ate a cold burger! :S Today at home all day play comp. Bored to death~

I shall finish my homework. I will finish my homework. I must finish my homework! I've proudly done Physics and almost finished Biology. Now I have all the rest of the subjects left. I'M SO HAPPY! HAHAHA - sarcastically.

No one comes to my blog anymore :( boooo.

I miss rowing! Rarh.

[Rant]

People should give people some space. If I want to be left alone, THEN LEAVE ME ALONE. Do you expect me to sit at home, chat to you for the whole day over the phone, listen to you pouring your guts out over some matter and watch my phone bill go sky high? I'm HUMAN. I have problems too and do you listen? NO. You only care about yourself. That's where the line is drawn in our friendship. I had enough of your twaddle talk. STOP DREAMING and come back to reality.

If your reading this, then I hope you come back down to earth. You can't control everything that's around you. I deliberately miss your call so that I won't have to waste my time on you. Yes, I know this may sound harsh, but I'm really frustrated. I'm not angry, I'm glad that you do tell me your problems, but I have my own to settle with here too. You can't expect me to look after you throughout your whole life right? Just grow up. I mean it.

[/Rant]

Labels: