http://www.makepovertyhistory.org COLOURS. <body>
Welcome
This blog will contain SARCASM and CRITICISM so if you're a coward get out of here (: And it will also contain pictures of my ugly, retarded, rotund face. And I say that seriously.

Profile
The name's syafie. Pipin' 15 going on to 16 on 13 June 2010!(:
Hails from the Jurong Secondary School. Ain't a fun life. Ain't a boring one either.
Was from a class called 2-5 but now am 3-4 SCIENCE class. And i caps it with sarcasm.
A previous band music lover but now am an official Jurong Dragon Boater!(:
Doesn't mind criticism/insults/sarcasm.
But this is my blog and I shall say what i want to say. So vamoose if you're not happy bout it.
Hates alcohol and cigarretes.

Tagboard

Links
twofive!
grace!
joan!
marlyna!
ruth!
tianxiao!
kevin!
mark!
victor!
threefour!
anjelica!
wanping!
fangru!
jessica!
eemin!
eeling!
corene!
natalie!
farida!
looxin!
wanqi!
patricia!
janet!
wenxin!
yiying!
bernard!
jinhan!
mengchuan!
junhao!
extra peeps :)
sharlene!
weisiang!

Archives
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010

©redits
Designer: NAT
Coding: Manikka
Images: x
Friday, November 13, 2009
The Time Traveler's Wife.

That's the book I'm reading now and it's awesome so far :) And yes, I do read.

Last day of the academic programme! I'm so glad that from tomorrow onwards I'll be free from all the studying! Well, other than spamming homework. So far, all the homework I can remember is 5 comprehensions and Biology + Physics TYS. What a holiday huh?

Anyway today came super early again. Stayed in class reading for 30 minutes. Second to come was Yong Yang followed by Wan Ping! So at 8 went down to lab for practical with WanQi! We very stupid sia o.o Rain then still want to walk with no shelter! Haha. So we ended up going up and down :S Biology practical was okay I guess. Did it with Jessica, Wanying and Eeling. Passed rather quickly :)

[Rant]

Cobalt Chloride Paper will almost instantly turn to white once it's introduced to the air due to the water vapour, especially today when it's RAINING. So it's kind of stupid for the school to put a whole bunch of the paper in an open-close bottle. I mean, when we open it, the paper will obviously pop out, so if we close it back, there will be quite a few papers dangling out. But on the OTHER hand, if we push the papers back in with our fingers, the moisture from our fingers will affect the paper too right? So what's the freaking point of scolding us if the freaking cause of the change of colour of the paper was inevitable! For goodness sake, Jurong should get better equipments man. 10 microscopes. What a joke.

[/Rant]

So after that didn't want to go recess so went back up to class. Something happened that made the few people who were there laugh like MAD people. Even Farahin was banging the tables and laughing like a hyena! Haha! Good luck Wanping! -inside joke- :)

A Maths after that! Kind of slept peaceully! Haha and I had a dream! Then near the end received our A Maths test back. Quite glad that i received a 19! A1 leh! So far all the test after end of years have gone well for me :D Went home after that. Wan Ping and me were shouting at the bus stop because I told Anjelica about -ahem- :) Shan't say haha.

So far my life has been surrounded by 3 hour phone calls everyday :S If I didn't have free incoming calls, my phone bill would go round the Singapore flyer. Not once, but a dozen times o.o

I just love this picture for some reason :) Even though it looks like my grave. I really want to go to changi again :(
I'm a big-mouth brat.
That's it for today! See ya!

Labels: