http://www.makepovertyhistory.org COLOURS. <body>
Welcome
This blog will contain SARCASM and CRITICISM so if you're a coward get out of here (: And it will also contain pictures of my ugly, retarded, rotund face. And I say that seriously.

Profile
The name's syafie. Pipin' 15 going on to 16 on 13 June 2010!(:
Hails from the Jurong Secondary School. Ain't a fun life. Ain't a boring one either.
Was from a class called 2-5 but now am 3-4 SCIENCE class. And i caps it with sarcasm.
A previous band music lover but now am an official Jurong Dragon Boater!(:
Doesn't mind criticism/insults/sarcasm.
But this is my blog and I shall say what i want to say. So vamoose if you're not happy bout it.
Hates alcohol and cigarretes.

Tagboard

Links
twofive!
grace!
joan!
marlyna!
ruth!
tianxiao!
kevin!
mark!
victor!
threefour!
anjelica!
wanping!
fangru!
jessica!
eemin!
eeling!
corene!
natalie!
farida!
looxin!
wanqi!
patricia!
janet!
wenxin!
yiying!
bernard!
jinhan!
mengchuan!
junhao!
extra peeps :)
sharlene!
weisiang!

Archives
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010

©redits
Designer: NAT
Coding: Manikka
Images: x
Thursday, November 26, 2009
It's been quite some time since I updated but I shall now :) Currently in Kuantan, approximately 400km away from Singapore. I'm SO bored.

Tuesday

Woke up late considering the time I had to meet Valeska, Rebecca and Zheng Wei. In the end I wasn't the last and Zheng Wei was considerably late o.o Train-ed to City Hall to meet Mr Wan and we thought we were late, but in the end Mr Wan hadn't reached yet. What's with people and punctuality? Haha. So then bus-ed to Kallang Reservoir. Had a short lecture first and off we went to lunch at Koufu somewhere near that area. Went back after that and the real thing started! Cox-ing! But in the end, had to row a whole lot. My turn to cox, messed up like shit. Didn't manage to do a complete figure 8 :S Homed after that. Very tiring day :(

Wednesday

Woke up early so went into jp to get my breakfast first. Then off we went to Kallang, but we were early like shit (not that shit is always early, it's just unpredictable sometimes). Then cox-ing started. This time when it was my turn, I did it relatively good :D And thank heavens, the 3 day course turned out to be a 1 and a half day course for me because the instructors passed me early :D Then had to swim 50m in the dirty water. Let's just say it wasn't the highlight of the day :S Bus-ed home and reached quite early :D

Thursday

Woke up and met Jin Xiong at the bus interchange. Jun Wei came and off we went to Jurong Lake Park. Met Ryan one the way and he got so tall! So training started and I ended up cox-ing for most of the training. Juniors kept on complaining - - Then got scolded by coach because he said I can't control them. Wtf? Then ended and it signified the last training of the year :( All because we have no more funds for December.

After training went to Jurong Point with a few of them to eat. Walked around for 30 minutes and finally decided to eat at Mac - - After that followed Ryan to Action City. So this is what happened.

Me "Eh, Ryan the staff blocking the entrance."

Ryan "Not blocking liao let's go in."

Me "Okay, so what you want buy?"

Staff "Good afternoon"

Ryan "Nothing, let's go"

So lame right?! Went all the way down for nothing lol. Met the rest again at 7/11 and off we all went home. Caame home and packed my stuff and waited for my sister to come back. Then off we went to Kuantan! (I'm just attempting to sound excited) Usually takes around 5 hours to get there by car but due to the jams, took us around 8 hours. o.o

Today

Reached my cousin's house at around 5am and we all slept straight away. Woke up at 7am to prepare for sembahyang raya. (I hate it when I have to suddenly insert Malay terms when i've been writing English all the way) Was almost sleeping then o.o Then after that went to see korban! Biology lesson leh. Got to see all the cow's innerds being ripped apart. Quite cool :D I'll upload some of the gory pics when I get back to Singapore :D

Currently now using my brother's laptop and waiting for the korban to finish to collect the cow's meat. I still don't know what we're doing here :( Everyone's just sleeping around man - -

Right now, I so do not regret quitting band to join Dragonboat :D Wei Siang asked me to go back to primary school be in the alumni band. There's almost no chance of me wanting to go because I went on a music playing hiatus for 2 freaking years! So practically I'm close to almost forgetting all the notes, although I can still remember most of it :S

I'll probably be updating tonight or tomorrow since there's nothing to do here :(

Bye!

Labels: ,