Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Ris Low should fight for Singapore. 'Boomz!' and they all go flying.It's so inappropriate to start my post with the name of someone who has embarrassed Jurong Secondary School. But then again, who cares?
Woke up at 7 am to settle clear my room because my new air-conditioning is coming in! -smilebesarbesar- Even though I slept at 2am thanks to hewhoshallnotbenamed, I still managed to pull through with only that amount of sleep! Then went to jp and off we went to Jurong Lake Park!
Training was quite slack! Because coach wasn't on the boat. And we finally have a locker to put our pedals! Joy to the world! :) Mr Wan gave me a copy of the key. So I can steal the pedals anytime I want :X Going to a cox-ing course next week. I'll be a certified coxswain -SMILELEBIHBESAR-
To go or not to go to the class chalet? That is the question. If I go, I'lll be emo-ing one corner :( If I don't go, Grace will make sure I don't have a future.............O.O
Looking back at what I wrote, I seem so eccentric. Maybe it's the sun? Hmmm.
My cousin so cute! And no, I'm not a pedophile.Labels: crap(: