Saturday, November 14, 2009
Yesterday was tiring. But, for some reason, I just can't sleep :SWent out in the morning and went to IMM to purchase the new air-conditioning :) Finally after so long! I practically forgot what we did before and after that. All i remembered was my sister joined us at vivo and on we went to join the long queue to Malaysia at woodlands. Went to KIPmart first. Bought ps2 games primarily because my PSP sucks balls :)
Then we went to catch 2012. Nice movie I guess. Just that some parts were so loud that my ear drums felt like popping. Went back to carpark but the entrance to it was blocked! So we had to climb over some stairs! Haha hilarious man. Went to eat after that and homed!
Reached home around 2am. Iyadh called me and we started talking through the morning o.o Talked about a lot until I accidentally slept without noticing :X He was getting tired too so hung up at around 5. The irritating part about it all was that I couldn't sleep a wink at all after that :( So here I am now.
My freedom begins here! Nothing's stopping me now :)